Have you been diagnosed with Meniere’s disease? If so, you may be eligible for a clinical trial. This trial is being conducted to see if the Investigational Product helps with vertigo episodes in patients with Meniere’s disease.
- Be from 18-85 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with Meniere’s disease in one ear
- Have had spinning (vertigo) episodes for 2 months before joining the trial
- Have no history of middle or inner ear surgery
- **other criteria will apply**
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- Investigational product or placebo (has no active ingredients) given by a one-time injection to the ear
- Trial-related exams and follow-up
- Education about condition
Want to participate in a study?
Fill out the form below and one of our Research Coordinators will be in contact with you as soon as possible. If we currently do not have a study that is currently available for you, we will add you to our database for future studies.