Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Plans We Participate With
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including Align programs)
- Fidelis – we ONLY accept Fidelis for:
- New Pediatric Patients
- Ancillary Services (MRI, EEG, etc.)
- Independent Health
- Kalos Health
- RMSCO (aka Lifetime Benefits Solutions)
- United Healthcare (Commercial and Medicare plans only)
- Medicare and Medicare Railroad
- NYS Medicaid (varies by doctor)
- Wellcare (Not Accepting New Patients)
- Blue Cross Plans – Excellus – (does not include Medicare Blue Choice Value/ Optimum)
- Martin’s Point (varies by doctor)
Plans We Do Not Participate With
We DO NOT participate with the following payers, however we will bill as a courtesy; please note claims for these providers are typically processed out-of-network.
- Aetna (unless part of MultiPlan which varies by doctor)
- Cigna (unless part of MultiPlan which varies by doctor)
- Coventry/Health America
- Emblem Health/GHI -Imaging ONLY
- Excellus Plans (Premier Option)
- MultiPlan (varies by doctor)
- United Healthcare (Medicaid plans)
- Out of State Medicaid
Please contact your individual carrier in regards to coverage for our Behavioral Health and Neuropsychology services.