Billing & Insurance
We participate with most local and many national insurance plans. However it is your responsibility to understand whether your insurance has limits on the doctors you can see, or the services you can receive.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
Plans We Participate With
- Aetna (ONLY if part of Magnacare or MultiPlan which varies by doctor)
- Aetna Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Excellus – (does not include Medicare Blue Choice Value/Optimum, Medicaid, Essential and Child Health Plus)
- Fidelis – we ONLY accept Fidelis for:
- New Pediatric Patients
- Ancillary Services (MRI, EEG, etc.)
- Independent Health
- Martin’s Point (varies by doctor)
- Medicare and Medicare Railroad
- Nascentia Health Plus Medicare Advantage Plan
- NYS Medicaid (varies by doctor)
- RMSCO (aka Lifetime Benefits Solutions)
- UPMC (select plans only, varies by doctor)
- United Healthcare (Commercial and Medicare plans only)
- Wellcare (Not Accepting New Patients)
Plans We Do Not Participate With
We DO NOT participate with the following payers, however we will bill as a courtesy; please note claims for these providers are typically processed out-of-network.
- Coventry/Health America
- Emblem Health/GHI -Imaging ONLY
- Excellus Plans (Premier Option)
- MultiPlan (varies by doctor)
- UPMC MCD
- United Healthcare (Medicaid and Essential plans)
- Out of State Medicaid
Please contact your individual carrier in regards to coverage for our Behavioral Health and Neuropsychology services.