Do you live with Migraine?
We are looking for adults ages 18 to 55 who have been diagnosed with migraine. The CGBC Study will consist of five visits over a period of up to five weeks. Individuals will be evaluated to determine their eligibility to participate in this study. Each person who qualifies will receive the study drug and study-related medical exams at no cost, as well as compensation for time and travel.
This study is researching an FDA-approved treatment currently available for migraine prevention.
- Have a diagnosis of migraine, with or without aura
- Have a frequency of less than 15 monthly headache days
- Participants can be on no more than 1 other migraine preventive treatment
- Participants with a history of GI problems
- Participants with type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- BMI <40 kg/m2
- Participants with cardiac pacemakers or other implanted or portable electromechanical device
- Participants currently on mAb CGRP antagonists
If you would like more information or to find out if you are eligible to participate please contact Rebecca Hogan at 716-558-5670.
Want to participate in a study?
Fill out the form below and one of our Research Coordinators will be in contact with you as soon as possible. If we currently do not have a study that is currently available for you, we will add you to our database for future studies.