Movement Disorders refer to a group of neurological disorders that can cause an excess of movements or a reduction of movements, which may be voluntary or automatic.
Diagnosis and Treatment
DENT specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of Movement Disorders with a team of comprehensive specialists dedicated to alleviating the symptoms of movement disorders and treats patients throughout Western New York including Buffalo, Amherst, and Orchard Park.
At DENT, we treat the full spectrum of Movement Disorders including:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Atypical parkinsonian syndromes, including:
- Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB)
- Multiple system atrophy (MSA)
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP)
- Corticobasal degeneration (CBD)
- Essential tremor and other types of tremor
- Cervical dystonia and other types of dystonias, including:
- Hemifacial spasm
- Huntington’s disease and other types of chorea
- Tourette’s syndrome and tics
- Spinocerebellar ataxias
Want to participate in a study?
Fill out the form below and one of our Research Coordinators will be in contact with you as soon as possible. If we currently do not have a study that is currently available for you, we will add you to our database for future studies.